I entered university a ballet dancer, and came out a computer scientist.
I work as a generalist, and have many years experience in the following roles:
- Creative Technologist
- Working with Designers and Architects to develop a concept
- Identifying hardware and software approaches
- Testing interaction scenarios
- Validating visual approaches at scale
- Confirming hardware and software capabilities
- Managing configuration and deployment of multi-machine installations
- Integrating hardware and software pieces with common communication backbone
- Developing frontend logic and backend services in openFrameworks, Processing, Node.js, Java
Other skills and interests:
- working as a Lighting Designer for both dance and theater.
- creating and distributing zines: PaperBon.net