The LAB at Rockwell Group designed and developed a series of interactive touch-points around a 2-floor sales center in silicon valley.
I worked on a few things:
- Responsible for managing the deployment/management/communication software used in the installation.
- Development of the software controlling LED displays on a flight of stairs by the entrance. These displays had animated transitions between content, and could display current news, trending topics, and custom messages.
- Development of an admin library to simplify the creation of web-based administration panels for each touch-point. This library managed communicating updates to the touch-point and storing current configurations.
- Creating a version of Liquid Galaxy to run on OSX and launched by the management system we were working with.
- This Liquid Galaxy installation was projected on three walls and the floor of an immersive projection room.